VARYA MINI is a simple and functional air purifier, suitable for rooms up to 30 square meters. It integrates two filters combining multiple technologies:
- – A catalytic filter absorbs formaldehyde, benzene and TVOC in general
- – An activated carbon filter: absorbs odors, decomposes formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, and eliminates smoke and its odor
- – An antibacterial filter removes fine dust, mites, microbes, bacteria
- – An HEPA filter eliminates mold, dust, allergens and bacteria
- – Ultraviolet light sterilizes and neutralizes viruses and bacteria
- – An ionizer improves the quality of the air
Particularly quiet (between 18 dB in sleep mode and 55 dB at maximum power), it can be controlled via a touch screen or remotely, with a remote control. It has a display that indicates the air quality with a color interface makes the air quality clearly visible:
- – Green: excellent air quality
- – Yellow: the air is moderately polluted: it is advisable to close doors and windows and activate the unit. Wait for the color to turn green.
- – Red: the air is rather polluted. We recommend closing doors and windows and activating the unit at high speed, until the air improves (the light turns green)
Lightweight (4.8 kg), it is easy to move from one room to another.